The Geek Abstract
For most, digital publishing is a pile stuff made for geeks by geeks. We’re all geeks by nature – and time saturated being our own kind of geek that we usually don’t have the time and energy to become a digital marketing geek too.
So the goal of this project is twofold:
- Help our partners be more successful at what they do
- Help them help us become more successful at what we do
As for the RFC part – drop down and add comments at the bottom of the article. Thanks, Mark
We’re pre-packaging our network partners with a turn-key digital presence. Here’s the current version of the recipe:
- A website – hosted up and running like we already have (300 or so)
- Automatic Newsletters composed from from which ever of Extreme O2, PEMFLive, liveo2, fatigueo2, PerfectBest, fits the culture of their audience
- Custom Newsletter to publish their own content/articles/etc.
- Crossover Newsletter – to allow them to re-publish to their audience from other partners
- Automated propagation across facebook, twitter, for content streams
- Audience Aggregation – where partners with related topics can cross pollenate
- Ranking Leverage – where repeated content aggreates credibility & content rank across the network.
- Best Practice Guidance – about what to publish when to publish
- Store presence – facebook store, & revenue generation in whstore to aid sales & distribution
We’ve assumed our Network Partners:
- Need Help with Socal Media & Publishing Platforms
- Website, Facebook,Twitter, Google+
- Already have access to a vertical market
- Have sufficient sales & marketing skills to deliver 1 or more products to their vertical market
- Have enough technical skills to work in their market “account representative”
- Handle Basic Sales
- Support their customers through delivery & training
- Can Handle level-1 customer support for products they represent
- Are able to use video tutorials to gain most of this information
- Have sufficient computer skills to interface with the following environments
- WordPress (publishing), Facebook, Twitter, Google+, whnstore.com
The personal problem we all face:
- What do I really need?
- How I set it up?
- How much time manage it?
- How am I going to do all this and keep up with all my other stuff?
More Feature Details
Here is the working list of things we found necessary:
- Basic Hosting ( URL or WHNLive Url or both )
- Newsletter Management – distribute content by email to their subscribers
- Direct Publishing Publishing/Broadcasting – distribute articles and content to their audience
- WHN Re-Publishing – Broadcast WHN content to their network
- Enable their network to purchase products
- Track commissions from their network
- Publish on Website
- Publish on Facebook
- Create an Product Product Page
- Automate publish website content
- Basic Graphics
- Publish Timeline
- Connect feed from their Web Site
- Integrate Store API so their facebook audience has easy access to products
- Best Practice Guide
- What makes a good publication?
- Video editing tools and methods
- How to Promote a page to your audience
- How to engage visitors to your page
- What and how to publish
- How should you advertise
- Services Integrations
- WHN Store
- WHN News Feed
- What is a tweet
- What the heck should I tweet
- Who should I follow – why?
- What should you advertise for your vertical
- Conversions and Leads
- Keywords versus Bids
- Landing Page Structures
- Statistics Tracking
- Okay – here’s yet another social network
- How does this one work?
- Why do I have to use it?
- Can I automate the content?
- Lead Collection & Forwarding (Like Find PEMF Provider)
- Care Portal Setup
- Am I part of the WHN switchboard system
- Am I an internal sales/support provider
- Reseller Pricing for products