Here is how to reattach the breather hose. We utilize an over-sized coupling for the breather hose connection. The connection is oversized for two reasons:
- The large diameter of the outlet minimizes the air-flow resistance to the exercising user;
- The oversized connection creates a very secure attachment which does not come loose with an exercising user.
The breather hose attachment has an oversized diameter.
The large diameter prevents accidental detachment.
It does make it a bit more difficult to re-attach the breather hose.
All products use the same sized coupler.
- Moisten interior of breather hose sleeve with water.
- Firmly grip the valve housing and the hose
- Twist and press the hose onto the fitting until secure and fully seated.
Here is a video of the method: