Ever heard of an NFL player going a whole season without pain meds?
Anybody who has spent a moment within earshot of a NFL football game respects the collision crunch that 300+ pound linemen deliver. These guys pack enough power to pulverize a normal human.
Every hit in every game hurts something, even if you’re big and powerful yourself. Over a season, the pounding piles up.
By mid-season, everything hurts so most players start, and usually end, every day with anti-inflammatory and pain medications. These medications prevent pain from disabling the players, the team, and even the sport. Without these meds, most players would be sidelined with disabling pain from accumulated injury early in the season.
Over the last two seasons, every NFL player who has used WHN healing system reports:
- Play performance not dependent on medication;
- Injury does not accumulate through season;
- Injuries recover fast, usually <1/2 expected time;
- Reduced risk of severe injury;
- Feel strong & play hard the entire season;
- Strong and consistent contribution to the team;
- No feeling like retirement necessary because of injury.
Why? They don’t hurt any more. They feel good. Their bodies heal so fast, that a week is long enough to recover from last week’s pounding. Damage doesn’t pile up anymore.