Intended Use: Trauma bandage, expedite recovery, non-drug pain relief. Works during active-use & travel.
Indications: pain, laceration, bruise, sprain, strain, cramp, injury, soreness
- Closed wound: Apply to affected area.
- Open wound: Apply to cleaned wound
- Bed Use: Place below sheet facing upward under affected area, hip, neck, head, etc.
- Closed wounds:
- inhibits/resolves bruising
- reduces pain
- inhibits/prevents swelling
- Accelerates healing at least 25%
- Open Wounds*:
- inhibits infection (lipid conjugation & silver ion generation)
- inhibits scarring/granulation (usually prevents)
- Accelerates wound closure
- Inhibits bruising
- Inhibits swelling
- Reduces pain
Sensation: Pleasant warming & decrease of discomfort normally apparent within 20 minutes of application
Durability: Perpetual. Clean and reuse.
Cleaning: Wash with soap and water. Sterilize by boiling or autoclave.
Ingredients: canvas, silver fabric, organic healing stone
*Open Wounds – Silver closure recommended. If silver not available enclose closure in thin plastic and apply over thin layer of gauze.