Where do I get ePads?
- ePads are available in various sizes and strengths from www.whnstore.com. Click here to access the product page.
How do they work?
- ePads seem to use a combination of effects to enhance host immunological performance.
- They supply free electrons which increases zeta potential, reducing colonization and oxygen depravation related tissue stress;
- Free electrons quence free radicals reducing oxidative stress;
- Electron momentum converts UFAs into immunologically active conjugated forms which make it harder for pathogens to scavenge building materials;
- Electron stress seems to disrupt the structural building and resource containment ability for pathogens.
- Please visith the ePad video for more information.
Do ePads kill organisms?
- ePads seem to change the environment/host balance of power in favor of the host – so that the pathogen experiences a disadvantage;
- Please view the ePad video for further detailed explanation;
- Direct exposure of various organisms, yeast, mold, etc. to the ePads do not seem to “kill” them – so they do not act appear to “destroy” organisms directly;
- ePads seem to boost the effectiveness of the hosts immune resources.
Will they prevent reproduction?
- Reproduction of any organism is dictated by the environment;
- Lifting the hosts defense capability reduces the ability of the pathogen to assert further influence;
- If they work in the beginning, they will likely enable ongoing management.
The organisms seem mobile – What do I do?
- Move the pad with them;
- Consider a sleeping pad for systemic use;
- The sleeping pad will provide broader systemic support. Individuals with localized symptoms usually lack the ability to defeat the organism elsewhere too, so the sleeping pad is often helpful.
Would the pendant be useful to repel them?
- The pendant hangs above the thymus gland, and protects this brain of the immune system from assault;
- The pendant is designed to defend the immune system from all agents that would disable its performance;
- The pendant is a self-defense device;
- I use mine as a first aid kit – when I get an injury, or whatever, I put it on the area that needs temporary support..
She has gotten lesions in her ear canals. Would your
earplugs address this?
- The earplugs would likely help, but If the bugs run away from the scalp ePad to the ear canal, why wouldn’t they run away from the earplugs too?
- I doubt the organisms will run away from the first ePad, but there is no way to “know”.
- If they move, I’d move the ePad with them. We have not observed the run-away phenomenon in other cases.
How long does it take to get a response?
- We have used ePads on several Morgellon-like lesions and usually see significant improvement within 2 weeks;
- The ePad product has always worked on every pathogen-lesion within two weeks, regardless of cause, spider bite, shingles, lyme, and other
presentations from “unknown” causes;
- Many of these lesions that resolved had persisted
between 2-10 years.
How do you use the ePad on the scalp?
- I suggest stitching/stapling the 2×5 pad into a scarf or cap and having her wear it overnight on the lesion area.
How long do ePads last?
- The biologically active material remains potent for over 100 years.
- The pad itself is washable and can be used other places on the body as needed.